Last night was rough. My first bad day picking baseball games. Maybe the fast paced speed of today's baseball contests, the muscles, the attitude, the sex appeal, MAYBE all of it has just passed me by in my old age. Some days I think about not lacing up the boots and making my picks, some days it's hard to roll out of bed and look at these baseball lines without losing my mind. But there are too many people who have mouths to feed out there that NEED my picks! I'll be damned if children starve because I can no longer interpret the game at a high level, so today, I'm back on the horse and I'm going to give it all I have!
P.S. It is apparently
#NationalSendYourManNudesDay on twitter. So, go ahead and do that for your man. Or just send some man-nudes. Whatever.

CIN @ PITT (+1.5) (L)
CHI @ DET (-260) (WINNER!)
BAL @ TOR (-142) (WINNER!)
LAA @ WAS (-115) (L)
NYY (+1.5) @ BOS (WINNER!)
ARIZONA @ CHICubs (-111) (WINNER!)
HOU @ SEA (-168)(L)
No comments:
Post a Comment