Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Women's Basketball and such

WNBA Picks

Griner DunkSummer is great. Warm weather, random beach techno parties with tons of hot chicks (oh those only exist in beer commercials? My whole life is a lie). You know who summer isn't great for? Gamblers, especially ones that consistently need to gamble daily in order to get their fix. So you really have to dig deep, and by deep I mean WNBA. Speaking of which, does anyone else want to marry a WNBA player? I can't be the only one who thinks marrying a 6 foot skilled athlete who makes a decent living isn't a tremendous idea, right? Right?? *crickets*; well if I am the only one get at me single WNBA players especially in the Phoenix area. Not to toot my horn too much, but I am the lead writer of one of the most popular sports gambling advice blogs on the web with a VARSITY level basketball background. That's right no JV scrubs here, so holla at your boy.

LA (-3) at ATL (L)
Candace Parker is mainly who I was talking about in the previously paragraph. I mean the girl can dunk!! How attractive is that! Unfortunately she's married to Sheldon "Frankenstein" Williams so she's off the list. But the Sparks should still win this game regardless.

SEA at PHO (-10.5) (WINNER!)
Another girl who can dunk!! Unfortunately Britney Griner is not interested in the male species and has been pretty public about this information. Oh well, I just did some quick scouting though and I decided I am now interested in a young lady names Tiffany Bias, so if you know Tiffany get at me readers. Oh yeah, Mercury win this game easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment