Friday, August 15, 2014

NFL Preseason

NFL Preseason Week 2


Ryan Mallett Tattoos PHI (+3) vs NE (L)
Let me just preface this entire pick on the fact that I hate the Patriots. I hate Belichek, I hate Tom Brady's face and now I won't even eat Mac and Cheese because Bob Kraft owns this team. And even after I've spilled my biasedness out all over the table, I still think this is a good bet. The first half might not go the right way for the Eagles, but look for Sanchez and Matt Barkley to lead this team to a victory in the second! Also Mallet is garbage, the Pats aren't stupid they know this, why do you think they drafted a QB in the middle of the draft this year? 

San Diego (+6) vs Seattle (L)
Look I get it Seattle, you guys won the title, whoopty fuckin do! This is a new season (preseason) and no one deserves to be favored by this many points. I'm assuming it is because the starters are going to play the first half, but the San Diego offense gets to play too!! And last time I checked that was a pretty potent offense, granted that was in 2005 when they had LT and Gates, but it can't be much worse than that right? Also does Gates still play? Why do I feel like he should have retired five years ago? 

No comments:

Post a Comment