Catz's Monday Soccer Bangout!
Real Madrid (1st Half, -1.5, +115) vs. Cordoba (L)
That’s right gentlemen and hopefully ladies, your boy Catz is on quite the heater right now. I don’t have the official numbers, but let’s just say I’ve been hotter than a couple of ASU co-eds at an outdoor rave rolling on E lately! And staying true to form, whenever I go on a solid run I throw down a bunch of ridiculous bets that are sure to go wrong! However, after all that is said I still like Real to win this game big, and that’s pretty obvious right? Well do yourself a favor and bet on Los Blancos to go up huge by the end of the first half! That’s right I’m throwing down Real -1.5 at the break!! I’m thinking a couple of Gareth Bale goals in this first thirty minutes should put this game away early and cover this spread!
Man City vs. Liverpool (DRAW +290) (L)
THIS IS AN EXCITING GAME! If you couldn’t tell by the previous sentence, I am pretty excited for this game. The two top teams from the Premier League square off tonight in a feature matchup. While Man City is basically the same team with more depth, Liverpool is very different with star striker Luis Suarez currently taking up residence in Barcelona. However, I think that LPool has the swagger and the confidence to show that they were not just a one man team last season! This should be a very exciting game that will showcase for Super Mario Balotelli the type of talent he gets to play with whenever they finish his transfer from Milan. Look for Liverpool to go up 2-1 in this game, only to have the victory stolen from them at the last moment by a Yaya Toure stinkbomb in the top right corner of the goal! That’s right; I’m not only giving you the winning pick (at +290 no less!!!) I am also pulling a Babe Ruth and calling my shot, or their shot on how it
is gonna happen! Fun ass game to watch, if you get the chance or live in Britain check this shit out.
Rayo Vallencano vs. Atletico Madrid (-1, -120) (L)
The classic hangover game for Atletico? Fresh off their 1-0 pasting of Real in the Super Copa means that this is a perfect letdown game for Atleti to play to a 1-1 draw right?? Well if that is how you think, then come off it!! Champions don’t have let down games, you think the ’69 Jets would beat the Raiders and then lose to the Dolphins?? Again, come the fuck off it! Atletico wins this game huge as they attempt to repeat their miraculous run last season.
Sugar's Super Sweet MLB Picks
Washington Natty Ice (-150) @ Philadelphia Phillies (L)
Roark (12-7 2.80 ERA) takes the mound tonight for the Nattys in what I expect to be an easy road win. Washington has almost 20 more wins than the Phillies this year and they've scored 20 runs in the last 2 games.
Saint Louis Cardinals (+115) @ Pittsburgh (WINNER!)
With Lackey starting for the Cards I don't see any reason not to make some money here. Lackey's 12-8 with a 3.88 ERA while Liriano limps in with a 3-10 record and a 4.18 ERA. Do you like money?
Miami Marlins @ LA Angels (-1.5 +120) (L)
Another easy money pick if you ask me. LA's been looking like the '02 Red Wings lately. They're one of the best teams in baseball right now. Miami's just a couple o'guys from Florida bout to get stomped out.
No comments:
Post a Comment